Relaxing in a hot tub is all you need after a long and tiring day. The warm and bubbly water makes your body feel relaxed and cheerful. It also aids in your body aches and pain. It relieves stress and regulates the blood circulation of your entire body. There is the availability of various hot tubs in the market. Some are electronic But it is not always safe for everyone. The chemicals used in it sometimes cause problems. Wooden hot tubs are the most considerable and suitable option for your home.
How are Wooden hot tubs designed?
The hot wooden tabs are primarily made of five types of woods. All these types fluctuate from each other in texture, style, and color. The size can be customized according to your appetite or preference. It doesn’t involve any electrical device. It simply works by burning wood and that scents well.
Type of woods being used:
- Siberian spruce: It is the most versatile and popular wood type. It is light-colored and soft. It is easy to handle this kind of wood and is also simple to maintain. It can be used in all seasons.
- Larch: It is the heaviest and warm type of wood available in the market. It has obstruction against insects and decay. It has a much warmer brown color, with beautifully visible grain that is perfect for placing it either indoor or outdoor. It is waterproof and highly durable and also contains resins.
- Thermo wood: It is expensive wood but more durable and resistant. It is a little bit darker than normal wood. It doesn’t contain any resins and also weighs light. It has great preservation against decay.
- Oak: It is the heavy, expensive, and resistant wood type. It requires more supervision. Due to its water absorption property, it shrinks or expands.
- Red cedar: It is opposite Oakwood. It doesn’t shrink or expand. It is affordable. It is free of any resins. It perfectly absorbs the paint and other coatings. It is the best thermal insulator with the best quality. It is the most used and suitable wood type.
Maintain your wooden hot tubs:
When the wooden hot tubs are treated properly, their duration enhances. It is easy to maintain a wooden tub as compared to other hot tubs. After every use, you just need to clear it and wipe it. Every year, just oil your external part of hot tubs at the start and end of winters. This will work great to retain the wooden structure and texture.
Reasons to buy a wooden hot tub:
There are a lot of reasons that is why wooden hot tubs are the best choice as:
- It is natural and organic.
- It is affordable.
- It doesn’t require any electricity and harmful chemicals.
- It is easy to maintain and keep it.
- It is available in various sizes and colors.
- It is much more durable.
It is always hard to make the right choice but when it comes to your health and amusement. Don’t compromise it. Select the right-grained and colored wooden hot tub for your home. It is super beneficial, comfortable, and affordable. Save your money and save your time and make a wise decision at an accurate time!